Monday, March 19, 2012

Almost Spring

Spring is almost here!  Bring on the wedges, floral prints, rolled cuffs, pastels and so on, right?

(shoes Payless Shoe Source, sweater + jeans Target, scarf Burlington Coat Factory)

 Here's a purple look I did with the outfit above. Then I added a shimmery brown which I had picked up that day; I've included swatches. Here is the before.

 I got this Milani eyeshadow for 75% off at CVS last week! Such a deal. I also own this one which is from the same line.
It is much more sparkly in person!

wet over primer, dry over primer, dry no primer
It's brown but has a subtle pink shimmer which you can see better above. It showed up the most in the wet swatch. It's has red sparkles but it was a very overcast day so they don't show up well here.

 Here it is applied in the outer corners and crease to the makeup look pictured above.  It is applied dry here.


 I also tried out a new foundation that was also 75% off! It applied like powder but is almost creamy. It covers nicely and is very matte! More matte than anything else I've tried. It controls shine SO well.  It is a bit drying though. I have combination skin so I get a bit dry as well as a  bit shiny. Anyway it's called Milani Minerals Creamy Compact and I got the shade "Creamy Natural".  I do see myself using it a lot though and now I'm curious about their other pressed foundations!

stock photo from Milani website



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...