Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Fresh for Spring

I'm definitely feeling the new season today! My weather forecast app says it's not even 60F out but I don't believe it. It's sunny and warm!

I went for a fresh makeup look. The eyes have pink, gold, peach and green. And bright lips!


 I did these nails yesterday, going for a Spring theme.  The base is Julep "Hayden" and it's basically a neon pastel which is awesome. It's a soft peach colour but super bright. Then I used Bundle Monster stamps with Julep "Kelly" (awesome green) and OPI "Dutch-ya Just Love OPI?"


I think my outfit today was subconsciously inspired by my nails...

(shoes Old Navy, belt Target, dress unknown) 

The shoes are new! I picked up two pairs today at Old Navy, for under $30 total! These were on clearance for $12.50. Besides the fact that they cut up my ankle causing it to bleed...I really like them! Them come in black as well.
 On my toes is OPI "Planks a Lot" with some flowers I freehanded.

1 comments:

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...