Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hunger Games

Today I am going to spend 8 hours waiting in line... to see The Hunger Games! hehe I've never been to a midnight premier before but I'm excited! I've got snacks, a wrap for dinner, magazines, Nook Color, candy to sneak into the theater (because come on, their prices are ridiculous!), comfy clothes and boots.  I wonder how long the line will be when I get there around 4pm! I'm sure some people are lining up even earlier.  hehe

Here are my nails for tonight. I used the three polishes I own from the China Glaze Colors from the Capitol collection: Agro, Fast Track and Riveting.  I hadn't worn Riveting yet (was saving it for today!) so I used it the most. What a gorgeous polish! It really does remind me of fire. It's this metallic bright orange that shines yellow... well, just look at it.

China Glaze "Riveting", "Agro", "Fast Trac"k... Nubar "2010" and Color Club "Covered in Diamonds" over "Riveting"
Free handed the mockingjay pin but in black so I could use "Fast Track" as the background

 sun
 Blurred but you can see how "Riveting" has the yellowish orange shimmer in it

ps. If you haven't read The Hunger Games series yet, obviously I recommend them. I don't expect the movie to be as good or the same but I do think it'll stand on it's own (hopefully!)

2 comments:

  1. that is fantastic, great job. have fun tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ! just wanted to comment how much i enjoy reading your blog ! i have been following your writings since xanga times from about year 2007, when i used to blog as well. i used to love your healthy challenges haha :)) you're such an inspiring young woman and great example for people who want to lead a healthy lifestyle. you have come so far and look so so good, healthy and glowing now a days ! congrats and everything good for your life :D

    johanna, finland.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...