Friday, March 23, 2012

Lil Food Post

I am sooo tired! I didn't get home until 3am after seeing The Hunger Games at midnight! It was a lot of fun though. I really enjoyed the movie. For the most part, I liked the changes they made for the movie just fine. The things they kept the same were so well done! And there were lots of great details. The acting was also quite good, I thought. Downside? It felt quite rushed, even with leaving a lot out.  That's all I'll say, no spoilers!  I enjoyed what it was, just wish it had a few extra scenes in it.

I actually remembered it's Friday foodie today so here you go! Food from this past week.

Black bean and corn egg rolls and an avocado dip. Tasty! The dip is just an avocado blended with some vegan mayo, salt and lemon juice.

Pancakes, of course. This recipe still produces the fluffiest pancakes of all the ones I've tried.

I made this spread and here you see it in a layered dip with beans, avocado and corn. I'm a sucker for tortilla chips and dip.

A very yummy veggie tofu stir fry!

This vegan carrot cake bread with the best vegan cream cheese. I like it better than actual cream cheese.



1 comments:

  1. Everything looks so amazing! Those rolls sound soooo good! I'm a sucker for carrot bread and a little tofutti on it sound perfect. Nice looking stir fry too! Lots of great food in this post!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...