Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Off to the Market

A simple polka dot mani over OPI "Planks a Lot". The accent finger is LA Colors "Sparkling Diamond".


 I love this colour but I wish it applied as light as it looks in the bottle! It's darker than I'd expected. I got it on clearance at Ulta.

 March has been surprisingly overcast for San Diego County! I've been trying to make the most of it with scarves, boots, tights, hot drinks in the evening and so on but truth be told, I'm ready for sunny weather! Spring and Fall basically feel like Summer here too though so I know I will get plenty.

(boots + tights + shorts Old Navy, shirt thrifted/Goodwill, blazer Target, scarf gift/Le Chateau)

I wore this on Saturday to a farmers market followed by lunch at one of my favourite places, Hill St Cafe. It was a lovely day!

1 comments:

  1. OMG your nails are awesome! I really love the glittery polish. Is there a store that carries it or do you have to order it online? It's so pretty!

    The entire outfit is adorable :) I really love your style!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...