Thursday, March 29, 2012

Geometric

I'm loving abstract geometric shape manicure designs lately. I did this using tape but recently ordered some french manicure guides in some fun shapes including triangle so next time I will use those! With tape, I find it trickier to get them all the same size. That said, I do  love this manicure. I think the blue really pops with the black.  The black is China Glaze "Liquid Leather" and the glitter is Wet n Wild "Believe Me it's Real".



Also, just a reminder that I'm starting my 21 day makeup challenge on April 1st. You can read more about it here. If you want to participate, let me know! I'm adding the image in my right side bar and will include links to any participating blogs underneath. It's going to be fun!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...