Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Black Heart

What the. How did I go three days without posting here? I guess I've been having too much fun with my husband while he was on leave!  We saw Safe House, went out for happy hour with friends followed by Taboo at their place, got lunch at Whole Foods and took our dog to the awesome Del Mar dog beach (love that place and so does our dog!) and so on.

"Final Fantasy"
"Spooky Girl"

 Wore Madd Style Cosmetics vegan eyeshadow in "Final Fantasy" and "Spooky Girl".  "Final Fantasy" is a cook greenish/gold duochrome while "Spooky Girl" is matte black with holo glitter. Pretty awesome, right? It makes for an interesting smokey eye! To blend the edges I used the lightest matte shade in the Meet Matte palette by The Balm.  She has the sample deal going on again...check it out!

I wore this a couple days ago before the weather heated up again.  This week we're enjoying 80F and above temperatures though! It makes it instantly feel like summer. I already bought two new pairs of shorts. hehe
 (leggings Sears, boots Shoe Ocean, jacket Burlington Coat Factory, shirt Victoria's Secret, scarf)

1 comments:

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...