Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Water Days

Here are one of the pairs I mentioned picking up recently. They're from Target, of course. Target is a dangerous place to live near by...  They were on sale for $15. I got a pair in white as well but they aren't stretchy like these so the fit is a bit off. It'll be an easier alteration though once I pick up some more white thread.  I love dresses and skirts but I have a pretty active life style and sometimes just feel like shorts are more appropriate, at least when I'm with my dog!

Yeah, I do have my bikini on in these pictures. I went to the pool afterwards! It was a gorgeous day.



(shorts + top Target, bikini Victoria's Secret, sandals + sunglasses Old Navy)


I love the new Zoya collections Beach & Surf so I've been snapping up a few of the polishes. Yeah, technically broke my "no buy" only half way through it. But I'm back on the wagon now!  I did, of course, get a deal. I basically paid for two, got one free and free shipping. You can too if you create a new Zoya account using this link. Or you can just get a free polish and pay shipping.

This is Zoya "Shelby". In my opinion, the most perfect girly Barbie type pink. Two coats and I have zero chips after a few days. I love you Zoya. I normally fear buying pinks, thinking I'll have a dupe because I started out having more pinks than anything else but no dupes here. This leans a tiny bit purple and is bright but not neon.

These aren't all the pinks I have but it gives you an idea. "Shelby" is the circled one. The most similar is ELF "Bubble Gum" but it's at least a couple shades darker, so not really that similar at all.  It also has crap application and the bottle is mostly empty so even it had been a dupe, I would have been okay with it.  I ordered a bunch of false nails yesterday so I can do new swatches...went with fans instead of wheels so I can keep them colour coordinated. hehe

Went with some matte neutral shades on the lid and a pop of bright blue under the eyes.

Here are a few pictures from the beach the other day. This is Del Mar beach.





1 comments:

  1. Everything looks beautiful! I love the pop of blue under your eyes, it looks amazing! I think I need a make up lesson from you lol, I never wear any because I'm too much of a spazz! Yours always looks perfect and I love the outfit! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...