Monday, April 2, 2012

March Outfits & Purchases

I forgot about my March round up post!

Here are my March outfits. The weather was so all over the place!



Here are my purchases. I figured since I included underwear last month it made sense to include the workout clothes I bought this month even though both are really more of necessities.  You won't be seeing anymore nail polish until July...unless it is free like the Milani ones were!

Target top $8, Target sports bras $14 each on sale, Target workout tops around $10 each, Beauty Joint order (China Glaze + lipsticks) $26, Old Navy sandals $16 on sale and $12 on clearance, nail guides Ebay $8 buy 2 get 1 + another thrown in for free, Milani polishes from Copious free, MAC eyeshadow from Copious free and Milani bronzer from Copious free (I have an extra one for sale).   Not pictured: Target workout shorts $12 on clearance and Ebay nail studs $1.50 

Total spending: $103 ($60 less than last month. $90 less than January. Woo!)
Number of items: 24
Online purchases: 6 (three of which were free things, two Ebay and one Beauty Joint because Sally Beauty screwed me over)
Thrifted items: 0

Felt more in control of my spending this month, so that's good. I have a coupon to use at Old Navy in April but other than that (and the two skirts I already purchased), I don't plan on buying any "new" items. Thrifting or DIY only!

1 comments:

  1. oh goodness, you can tell the weather was all over the place with the skirts and tank tops and then the sweaters! either way, you look adorable!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...