Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Spring 2012 Polish Picks

My top 10 picks for Spring 2012 polish based on current trends.


cremes and shimmers

special finishes

China Glaze "For Audrey"                  OPI "Dutch Ya Love OPI?"
Bettina "Birds"                                                        Julep "Leah"
Julep "Hayden"

"For Audrey" is a shade I feel everyone should own, especially for Spring. Shimmers are definitely a popular polish finish right now and "Dutch Ya Love OPI" is amazing if you love a darker colour.  Pastels are an obvious choice but I like something a bit different, like the pale yellow "Birds". Neons are a huge trend right now and I chose two less common shades, "Hayden" is a neon peach and "Leah" is a neon Kelly green.

                                 Color Club "Foil Me Once"         Finger Paints "Twisted" over Sinful Colors "Glass Pink"
         China Glaze "Fast Track"                        Sinful Colors "Neon Melon" over white
Sinful Colors "Cinderella"

Foils are a popular finish right now. Color Club has some great basic shades but if you want something with a bit more depth, try Zoya (like Zoya "Gloria).  Flakies are my favourite layering polish right now and "Twisted" is amazing; go for a more subtle look by pairing it over a lighter polish.  "Fast Track" and "Cinderella" are great shimmery glass flecked polish.  And of course, a highlighter neon shade is a must! Wear it over a white base for an even finish.

 Bottle shots. Click to enlarge!


My nails are super short and three broke so don't expect many nail pictures for the next week!

Oh and Fresh Air & Fashion was featured on Be in Style Fashion Blog! Exciting. :)

1 comments:

  1. For the record, my nail polish collection has grown so much since I started reading your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...