Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Matching Your Lips to Your Skirt

What these outfits have in common:
  • I matched my skirt to my lipstick
  • I wore my new oversized blue sunglasses that I scored for free using Old Navy cash
  • I underestimated the wind and wished I had a light cardigan on
  • I am wearing a lot of Old Navy pieces!



(sunglasses + skirt + shoes Old Navy, top Victoria's Secret + NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme "Addis Ababa")

(top + sunglasses + shoes Old Navy, skirt + belt Target + lipstick NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme "Amsterdam")


 New shoes from Old Navy. They were on clearance for $11.99 and had one pair in my size. That is fashion fate, people. I love how nerdy looking they are! They look like basic loafers here but from the side, they resemble boat shoes so I like to think that they are a strange hybrid. They also look kind of worn but in a nice vintage sort of way not a "I found these while dumpster diving" way.



Also, some of you may have noticed that I didn't start my makeup challenge on April 1st as planned. I am still going to do it, just want to hold off a while longer. :)

2 comments:

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...