Thursday, April 26, 2012

Wednesday

I'm on day three of my cleanse and feeling pretty good! I'm down 2.5lbs. I generally find day three the hardest but then day four I hit my "high" and feel amazing. I have a yummy chia Kombucha to drink later today so hopefully that'll help get me through it! I have been keeping up with my training too! I did a 25min Pilates butt workout yesterday and a 30+min run. Today I have another 30min run and am going to find an upper body Pilates video to do. 

Last week I finally sat down and made some bracelets, of course inspired by Honestly Wtf. I tried last summer and they didn't look too great but I'm happy with these ones!  I have also bought two bracelets recently and they all look great layered together. I own a lot of bangles but have come to the conclusion that I won't buy any of the slip on ones because they are to big and just end up annoying me!  Where as I'll wear ones that are more form fitting.


I have so many new Zoyas! I paid $16 for three (normally $8 each + shipping) including shipping on Zoya.com but then I've also gotten quite a few for under $1 on Copious.com (you get free credit when you sign up and when others use your link). I did break my no buy buuut Zoya is my favourite and at least I got great deals. haha With the exception of the ones I get for under $1, I'm back on my no buy.

This is the gorgeous Wednesday which I got on Copious. I actually paid like $5 for this one. I just love this sort of colour! I was afraid it might be too similar to China Glaze "For Audrey" but that one is more blue. This one leans more green and is also more of a dusty shade rather than vibrant. It's gorgeous. I'll get a comparison up of the two once my new nail swatches arrive. I added Julep "Sienna" and a LA Colors polish to the tips with a sponge.


And here's the outfit I wore. I haven't altered these shorts yet so they are a bit big but it is fun to wear white. I normally avoid it...maybe because I own a large furry black dog? I just find white hard to keep clean. But it makes a tan look great!
 haha @ my dog
  (belt Charlotte Russe, shorts + top Target, shoes Old Navy, sunglasses +watch Burlington Coat Factory, bracelets DIY)




2 comments:

  1. Those bracelets are absolutely wonderful! You did some great work. And your outfit is lovely too. I wish it was warm enough to wear something like that here.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love your style, you always look perfect! Glad the cleanse is going well!

    I love making bracelets like that! I always make mine too big too. I want to make some now! Luckily that thread is really inexpensive and it'll totally keep me busy for a while! I'm totally going to have to get some and make some homemade bracelets :) I don't know how to do any fancy patterns though!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...