Saturday, May 5, 2012

Early Spring Inspiration

Its been a while since I did a fashion inspiration post! Here are some looks I'm loving right now...


This skirt would be a very simple DIY! You could make just the sheer overlay and wear it over any mini skirt. I want to make a black one and either a pale or bright one. aouskaproettabrandon

 I love Song of Style's fun looks. I used to hate the super ripped up jeans but they've grown on me! And I totally want this peplum top from H&M.

Not sure where this is from but it'd be a great DIY project on a tank you already have!

For colder spring days. Sweater dress + OTK socks and Oxfords.

Another DIY I'd like to do. From "shopsosie"

eyeseyeseyeseyes.  Striped socks.

I'll take one lace dress, please.  garypepper.

Love that pop of pink!  goingwest.

laughinginthepurplerain. I always love shorts over tights. I want that adorable hat! And I'm going to distress a pair of jeans shorts I have like that.

from Natalie Off Duty. Perfectly tied head scarf.

I've been obsessed with this look for a while. It's from the Maison campaign.

 from Mod Cloth on Tumblr. I find tapered pants hard to pull off but I have a pair that are way too big, just need to alter them.

Another great sheer mullet skirt. 
I want those pants.   from styloly.

I'd hoped to find this skirt at H&M but no such luck. Love the socks + wedges. from snakesnest.

I love how sweet and sexy this skirt it.  songofstyle.

Great sweater and those pants seem like a must have for all year round.  styleoly.

Another sweater dress + OTK sock look

Tuula always looks amazing.

You could find similar items at a thrift store. I love the peek of stomach.  vanessajackman.

Adorable clothes from Nasty Gal.

Topshop. DIY?

1 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower, would love if you would please follow me on my blog aswell! : )

    http://myprettynailz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...