Sunday, May 13, 2012

Fitness Goals


Oops, missed Friday Foodie! I don't have as many pictures this week because I've been trying recipes from some new cookbooks but want to wait until I have quite a few to share. That way I can give a better review on the cookbooks!

homemade citrus donut topped with nuts & vanilla coconut milk

a very green salad!

"chicken" quinoa soft tacos

Boca burger

BJs veggie pizza without cheese and their home brewed rootbeer (I soo rarely have pop but when I do, I go for the natural sugar stuff which this is)

leftover pizza topped with some Daiya

spinach pesto zucchini "pasta" w/ tomatoes. soooo delicious and simple.

a colourful salad with a homemade dijon dressing

oats with nuts, dried cranberries and a splash of almond milk

green smoothie (new juicer arrives tomorrow!)

chocolate vanilla protein shake I made


sesame seed nut bars (can't find the recipe right now)

Trader Joes orange chickenless w/ a bit of brown rice and lots of veggies.

a large iced coffee (cold coffee + ice + vanilla coconut milk)

fresh carrot beet juice and a guacamole appetizer at Hill St Cafe 

These whole wheat blueberry pancakes topped with almond "yogurt", pecans and walnuts

So you know how people often set weight goals and reward themselves with something for each goal they reach? Well, I decided to do that with some fitness goals!  My rewards will be exercise-related like workout motivation shirts, compression capris, kettle bell etc So far I have:

Fitness Goals:
10K obstacle course (June 3rd!)
10K race
1 mile run in under 8 min 
3 mile run in under 24min
6 mile run in under 60min
20 proper pushups
3 pull ups
5 pull ups
Complete Insanity workout


Any other ideas?

1 comments:

  1. Great goals! I think these will be a great place to start! You can always add if you think of things.

    All of your food looks great! There are so many yummy things it's hard to pick what to comment on :) All of your salads and shakes look really yummy and that donut looks sooooo good! I used to love iced coffee so I'm jealous of that :) The sesame seed nut bars sound really good too so if you find that recipe I'd love to check it out! I think my favorite is the fresh carrot beet juice and guac. It looks like a perfect meal :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...