Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Gradient

I love a great gradient manicure so I know it was only a matter of time before I tried The Nailsaurus' tutorial. I've seen many other bloggers try it and all of the results have been amazing! Have to say, I'm very happy with how mine turned out! This is definitely my new go to way of doing a great gradient mani.

I started with Color Club "Peabody" and then added Color Club "Laven-Darling" at the ends. I think these colours worked really well together. Also, "Peabody" had great application... I don't know why so many bloggers think that this Blossoming collection has crap application. I only did two coats with no problems. *Shrug* No streaks or anything like I kept reading about.


 I am off to the pool to enjoy a book, smoothie and this great weather!

3 comments:

  1. SO pretty! I love it :) I also loved the magnetic polish you used the other day. So pretty! Hope you enjoyed your day, it sounds like a perfect day to me!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...