Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Out of the Box

Sometimes I feel like I get stuck dressing a certain way. My only goal with this outfit was to wear it differently than I normally would. So I untucked the shirt, buttoned up the collar and added a bo necklace and rolled some baggy jeans up.  Do I 100% love this outfit? No, but it was refreshing to feel like I was out of my normal comfort zone.  Next time I want to wear multiple patterns at once.  



(shoes Payless Shoe Source, jeans forget, top H&M, sweater Old Navy, necklace gift)

Two blue polishes. First is Zoya "Twila" from the Gems & Jewels collection. I love these. I have "Kissy" as well. The bar glitter is so much fun! I have two coats over Julep "Elizabeth".

 It was a cloudy day but some of the glitter shines green in the light so this isn't ALL blue.

Next up is a magnetic polish by Claire's which I snagged for free. This is my first magnetic polish but it works really well! It's such a cool effect, I couldn't stop staring at my nails. hehe There is a bit of a learning curve as far as getting the designs to look the same. The magnet is on the cap but pops off so it's easy to use.


1 comments:

  1. loving all of your style! especially with those little booties :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...