Tuesday, May 8, 2012

New Things

I saw this magazine ad and decided to recreate the look, at least with the eyes. Pale icy blue with purple eyeliner. Of course, silly me threw out the picture before I remembered to get a picture of/scan it. D'oh.


 I scored this top for $3 at Target! It was on clearance and then I had a coupon. I have it in orange but in a smaller size. Very comfortable, long length and I like the wide straps. I really like this mustard yellow colour as it has a real vintage feel to it, I think.  This is such a typical outfit for me, haha. The shoes are new too! They are sooo comfortable. They were on sale at Old Navy for $10. Great beach shoes! I got the necklace (bottom pics) at Target. Isn't it adorable? The belt is from Claire's. It was on clearance for $1.99 but I got it for free anyway, with that Groupon deal.


(skirt Victoria's Secret, top + necklace Target, sunglasses Burlington Coat Factory, belt Claire's, shoes Old Navy)

1 comments:

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...