Friday, June 29, 2012

Rainbow Theme: Purple

Purple was too hard to narrow down... I love purple polish! I went with two holos, one linear and one scattered as well as a glitter one. This is Color Club "Fashion Addict", OPI DS "Extravagance" and LA "Colors Amethyst".

click to enlarge

I don't love the nail art but oh well.  You also can't see "Amethyst" super well so click here for a full mani I did with it a while back. Gorgeous polish. I found it at Dollar Tree! Those pictures don't even do it justice so maybe I'll wear it again soon. Here are my original swatches of "Extravagance" as well. I wore "Fashion Addict" when my nails were super short but didn't take pictures so I'll do that eventually. It's on my toes right now!

Oh I got bangs today. Here's a quick peak at that.



2 comments:

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...