Saturday, June 30, 2012

Rainbow Theme: Pink

Friday foodie will have to wait until tonight, I just don't have the time. I went out country dancing last night for the first time (note to self: learn line dances) and this morning I am off to a baby shower.

But here is the final rainbow theme colour...pink!  I went with Milani "Pink Out Loud" a great glass flecked jelly along with Zoya "Kissy" which has red glitter, pink bar glitter and silver holo bar glitter. I love these polishes.


Here are the runner ups for my favourite polishes of each colour.
Red: OPI "A Ruby for Rudolph". Red shimmer.
Orange: Julep "Hayden". A very pale peach neon.
Yellow:  Sinful Colors 24/7. Neon.
Green: A England "Saint George".  This arrived in the mail the day after I did green and I just know it will be my new favourite green!
Blue: Zoya "Yummy".  A true sky blue.
Purple: Fingerpaints "Grape Gumball". A great glass flecked shade.
Pink:  Zoya "Shelby" and Julep "Cameron".  Perfect bubble gum and hot pinks.

Generally, Zoya and Julep make my favourite shades, it would seem!


1 comments:

  1. Hello! You have a great blog! This post is a wonderful and exciting! Would you like to follow each other? If so, let me know!)))

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...