Monday, July 2, 2012

Oh Canada


Hope my Canadian readers had a great Canada Day!  I spent the day feeling super tired and somewhat hungover haha But I did kinda celebrate the night/morning of. My husband and I played beer pong with friends only the wife and I took homemade lemon drop shots instead of drinking beer haha We stayed up until 4am! So of course I didn't feel 100% on Sunday. I didn't even bother wearing red/white so I just have a blue/white outfit from Saturday for you. I did do my nails and wear my maple leaf necklace!



(necklace gift/etsy, earrings + shoes Target, shirt H&M, shorts Closet, )

 My Julep "Canada" polish hasn't arrived yet so I couldn't use that. How lame! I paid an extra $5 to add it on...kind of annoying. I did wear the new white though, Julep "Kate". It just needed two thick coats. It looks like it has a pearl finish in the bottle but that didn't transfer to the nail. The red is Sally Hansen "Cardinal" and then I stamped using BM plates.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...