Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Rainbow Theme: Yellow

Day three is yellow nails. I chose two favourites. Nina Ultra Pro "Like Butta" and Bettina "Birds".  Yellows can be tricky to work with and tend to need three coats, not two. This is three coats of "Like Butta" and then I freehanded stripes using "Birds". I like the retro feel these yellows have. I think this mani is simple and cute but it does kind of remind me of French fries. hehe

click to enlarge

Other bloggers doing the rainbow theme:
~on beauty stuff and what else's...~
9ml universe
atlcatsmeow 
Captivating Claws
Fancy Phalanges
Fe's Nails
Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Football and Fingernails
Fresh Air & Fashion
Happy Nails
iHeartPrettyPolish
Jolien's Kingdom of Polish
Kelly's Kolors!
Lacquer Dreams
Lacquer or Leave Her! 
Liesl Loves Pretty Things
Light Your Nails!
Manicurity
My Life In Polish
nailpolish is alive(:
Nail Polish Lane
Nail Pron
Nubbin Nails
Of Color n Music
Passion for Polish
Polish and Such
Sincerely, Obsessed with Polish
So You Think You Can Paint
The Rantings of a Nail Polish Hoarder 
To Polish or Not?



I wish you could see my shoes better here but for some reason it's blurry. I blame my camera. I may not be a very good photographer but seriously, my camera is years old and has been really acting up lately. I'm not sure these shoes have even shown up here yet... maybe once? They are actually neon yellow with a small wedge. They're quite comfortable but they fit a bit loose. Still, I walked two miles with my dog in them including hills and was fine. haha I couldn't do that in most of my heels, even really low ones like these.

 (shirt + sunglasses Burlington Coat Factory, shorts Target, shoes Old Navy)


7 comments:

  1. great yellow nails!!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a cute color!
    makes me think of candies!
    yellow candy cane..is there's such a thing
    lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the stripes with the yellow! Lovely, classy mani. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are beautiful and I love the striped mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your nails!!

    Come check out my blog!
    http://glitterandgold-lovin.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! I'm follower #200!! I love this mani.. nice choices!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...