Monday, June 25, 2012

Rainbow Theme: Red + Orange

Let the rainbow theme begin! A group of nail bloggers will be blogging our favourite polishes in red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple and pink this week. This was Lacquer Dreams' idea!

Today I have both red and orange for you.

My favourite red polish is Essie "Ruby Slippers'. A gorgeous red jelly with red glitter. This is two coats and then I did the tips with Julep "Kim", a dark gunmetal shade.

click to see this polish better!

My favourite orange (at the moment anyway!) is Julep "Sasha". This is one of the newer shades and I think that it is a very wearable orange. Orange is a hot nail colour right now and I know it can be intimidating to some but check this one out. I really think anyone can pull of this particular shade.

I started with a base of Julep "Pippa", added striping tape and then did one coat of Julep "Sasha". I love this look!

Here are other participating bloggers:

6 comments:

  1. Pretty manis! I love the red with the grey tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings!
    Rainbow Theme: Red + Orange
    I’m figuring out very much from your very own blog. There is quite useful content which I could at least thank you for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great nail art! I love the red and silver together! awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh!!!!
    love the red one!
    i only have CG ruby pumps, but this one from essie is calling my name!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...