Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th

Happy 4th of July! Yeah, I like to celebrate/recognize both as a Canadian in America. Today my husband and I are going to the big beach celebration they do on Camp Pendleton every year. We've been twice before and had a great time swimming, eating, lounging and listening to the music.


 Wearing Sally Hansen "Cardinal", LA Colors "Satic Electricity", Julep "America" and Julep "Kate".  "America" is super thick and gloopy but a thin coat worked out alright. I also added thinner to it. Julep may want to work on improving any future glitters like that though lol Reminds me of some Indies...

Pictures from the beach. It was cold, as you can see! We didn't even stay for the fireworks haha Should have dressed warmer but this is Southern California... the weather isn't normally like this :P

My nails kept peeling off in whole pieces so I re-did a few
 some guy was doing Sublime covers
 I had a red t-shirt but ended up wearing a sweater most of the time. My bikini was red/white/blue too!
We brought our own food since vendors aren't the most vegan/vegetarian friendly. Plus I'm frugal. I made two kinds of potato salad (avocado and chipotle dijon) plus we had fruit and flatbread with hummus. We also had Hanson soda. I don't like regularly pop anymore, it tastes bland, but I do like some of the cane sugar ones.
 I looove beaches

star ice cubes! $1 at Target


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...