Tuesday, July 3, 2012

June Outfits & Purchases


Not many outfits for June. I had a lot of nail posts. Plus I wear shorts/tshirts a ton in the Summer and that can get a bit repetitive in pictures. I will have lots this month though, promise!


Target tops $46 (I might be missing one above...), Copious Color Club Worth the Risque 1cent, Copious Color Club Fashion Addict 1cent, Copious Zoya Purity 1cent, Copious Color Club Ultra Violet 1cent, Wet n wild lipstick/eyeshadow $7, Copious Orly Decades of Dysfunction 1cent, Julep free June box, Copious Wet n Wild Give Me a Price Quote $1.64, Target workout pants $33 (not pictured), Target shoes $35 total, Llarowe polishes $12 & $8.

June spending:
Total spent:  $145
Online orders: 11 (Copious, Julep, Llarowe and one Target order)
Items thrifted: 0

Thought it'd be fun to do a round up of the rainbow theme posts. Here's my rainbow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...