Monday, July 16, 2012

Let's Compare

I used three untrieds for this look; Julep "Daphne", Zoya "Avery" and Wet n Wild Fergie "Tonight's Gonna Be a Good Night". I love these. Yes, I have many teal and nude polishes but they are favourite colours of mine to wear. 

"Daphne" is darker than Zoya "Wednesday" and China Glaze "For Audrey'.  The shade is inbetween the two, "For Audrey" is more blue and "Wednesday" is more green.
China Glaze "For Audrey", Zoya "Wednesday", Julep "Daphne"

"Avery" is a great nude beige. Yeah, I have three now. "Pandora" is mini size.
Zoya "Pandora", Julep "Pippa", Zoya "Avery"


Not sure Wet n Wild put out a line of Fergie inspired polishes recently but they did. I bought this one simply because I have a thing for black glitter. haha It's rare to find it in a non indie polish! I could do without the larger gold glitter and may avoid them in some future manis but overall I really like this glitter. I did two coats.


 Just two quick pics from a walk with my dog the other night.

(shoes Target, pants + top + sweater Old Navy)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...