Saturday, July 14, 2012

Birthday Dress


For my birthday, I wore a new dress I got at Target on Tuesday. I love it!  I ended up changing into nude suede wedges though since I didn't go to the beach. Much cuter so I wish I'd had them on in these pictures!


I love the Urban Decay 24/7 pencils in the summer because they have such great stay power. My favourite foundation right now is the Tarte Amazonion Clay one. And this is how my hair dries naturally.

(shoes H&M, dress + belt Target (sold separately))

4 comments:

  1. I love how that green pops against that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. polka dots are always the best. you look absolutely adorable, girl! love!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! You look great, the dress is so cute and your hair looks amazing! Hope you had a great birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...