Monday, July 30, 2012

Vegas Baby!

Here's a bunch  of pictures from my 3 night stay in Vegas with my best friend and her mom. It was SO much fun. It was my second time there so I didn't bother with some of the touristy stuff. We drank each night and stayed up until ridiculous hours (uh, 6:30am?), got little sleep, made new friends, spent time at the pool, enjoyed the 100F+ weather (it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be), played penny slots, danced and so on.   I love Vegas because it's so social. I mean, it's what you make of it and like any vacation you can choose to stay in your bubble or break out. I recommend breaking out. :P People were friendly and like us just wanted to have fun!

 at the park with my dog before we left.  I took the sweater of later and had on a yellow tank top.

night one I ended up wearing a pencil skirt with a neon pink tshirt that obviously did not want to be photographed haha

day 2 I wore my yellow dress that I love so much! this ended up being the only day I wore sandals. I wore heels at night and then my comfy canvas shoes other days.

Circus Circus pool leaves something to be desired. I spent an afternoon at the Flamingo pool with a friend another day though and that was fun.

We bought these because they didn't contain gelatin but oh my were they ever gross! haha

souvenir drink :) That's a big margarita!

Thursday night I wore my little black dress with some big earrings and simple wedges. loved it! 
Toby Keith bar is great
On Thursday nights, pay $10 for a red cup and get free drinks all night if you are female!
stretch pose. hahaha
look at drunk Winnie the Pooh 

snapped just two hotel pics. TI and The Venetian.

dinner and drinks at Kahunaville in TI. 

wore this for a pool day, day 3. Here I'm in Encore hotel; gorgeous.

day 3 night
buy 1 get 1 drinks are a great way to save money in Vegas. this is at Rockin' Rita in our hotel.
5am mimosas anyone?

Before heading home we stopped at Surang Thai and ate delicious food! Eating out in Vegas was interesting for us all. I'm vegan, my friend is vegetarian and her mom doesn't eat dairy. haha But we managed. I was very glad I brought snacks along though.

Here's the mani I did for Vegas. I loved how it turned out! I was afraid the pearl ballswouldn't last but oddly those were the only fingers that didn't chip at all. haha  I did a gradient sponge manicure using Color Club "Worth the Risque", "Fashion Addict" and "Wild at Heart" and then added the pearls individually. All three polishes are holo so it was gorgeous in the sun.

1 comments:

  1. Sounds like such a fun trip! You look great, I especially love the yellow dress. So cute!! I love the giant margarita, I'd totally get that too ;) The thai food looks so yummy! I love Thai food :)

    Glad you had a nice trip! Great recap!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...