Saturday, August 11, 2012

Are You Hungry?



Skipped Friday Foodie last week so extra pictures this week! I know it's not Friday but hey.

green smoothie

spaghetti with vegan parm and gluten free noodles. I actually prefer the gluten free noodles; weird.

breakfast burrito

messy veggie rolls

pad thai veggies on brown rice

 a yummy beer

 overnight oats. the jars are from Target and the lids Amazon

another green smoothie

zucchini with Greek seasoning

air popped popcorn

groceries last week

pancakes with banana and cinnamon

freakin' delicious salad

frozen grapes which I've eaten almost every day; great when it's so hot! and a favourite beer Karl Strauss Tower 10 IPA

scramble. isn't my tofu scramble more appetizing than my husband's egg one? 

lentil curry soup  and wontons 

old fashioned oats with a fresh peach

green smoothie time with peaches!

 green juice

cooked my first artichokes! I used the slow cooker so it was easy peasy.

black bean cakes (they look burnt but weren't), buffalo tofu and potatoes

Quaker squares with raisins, blueberries and unsweetened almond milk

a very yummy sandwhich on sourdough 

all made by me except the hummus. the dolmas are far from traditional but delicious! I stuffed them with bell pepper, homemade veggie burger, brown rice and seasoning.

chickpea sandwich (I have an olive addiction)

quinoa burrito bowl. mmmm.

I ordered a veggie fajita dish at a bar/restaurant last night. it was huuuge! it came with four tortillas; I ate two. I have leftovers for today though! I was impressed by this because so many bars have crappy if any veggie options that can be made vegan. For this, all I had to do was omit the cheese. I told her no dairy/meat just in case because I recently learned that Chilis (at least some) put anchovy paste in their rice and lard in their beans!

2 comments:

  1. Delicious array of healthy foods! Good stuff to keep our bodies running well.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...