Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Cat Eye


You can't go wrong with a good cat eye, it's one of my favourite looks to do. I wore this all day/night too! It lasted through the hot sun, shopping and drinks/UFC at a bar. My trick? Apply some finishing powder, especially to the outer corner of the eyes. It helps keep everything, even the liner, in place. I wish MAC was vegan so I could more happily recommend the fluidline to you...it's pretty amazing stuff.


Face:
brows - NYC eye/brow liner in brown
foundation - Mary Kay mineral foundation
blush - Milani Baked blush in Terra Sole
concealer - elf concealer/highlighter wand

Eyes:
eyeshadow - theBalm Meet Matte palette (lightest shade all over and second lightest in outer V)
eyeliner - MAC fluidline in Blitz & Glitz
primer - elf
mascara - Blinc

Lips:
Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Sugar Rose


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...