Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Neon


Well, this look isn't as neon as I would have liked but hey, gotta work with what you have. The eyeshadows themselves are very bright though.


Face:
foundation - Wet n Wild natural powder
bronzer - elf
blush - Milani Baked in Terra Sol
brows - NYC brow/eyeliner pencil
mascara - Blinc
Eyes:
LA Colors palette yellow shade
elf palette bright lime green and turquoise
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Shadow pencil in Rehab
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Lips:
Fresh sugar lip treatment


I made this top from an oversized mens shirt. I love love it! I did make the arm holes a bit too big so my bra shows but oh well. I still think it's a cute top.  I roughly followed this tutorial.

 (skirt + shoes Target, top DIY, headband Walmart/DIY)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...