Saturday, August 4, 2012

Boyfriend


I've had my ups and down with these boyfriend jeans. Well, that makes it sound a lot more serious than it is. What I mean is I wanted to like them more than I did. I always felt the fit was off, even after I altered them. I'm still not 100%  happy with them and honestly I think I'd just prefer a darker wash but we have met somewhere in the middle.  I really do love the boyfriend jeans look and I think it will stay on trend for quite a while longer. So don't be afraid to jump on board!

(hat closet, top + shoes Target, jeans Old Navy)

 I liked the look of this Wet n Wild collection when it came out but never saw it in stores (Walgreens anyway) so when a few popped up on Copious I used credit to get one. I got "The Crown is Mine". This is two coats over Julep "Elizabeth", a very dark navy creme.  These do have a duochrome effect that you can see when you tilt your nails. I really loved the look of this but it chipped within hours! Not okay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...