Monday, August 6, 2012

Diamonds & Polka Dots

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was pretty good; relaxing. I just spent time with my husband. We had dinner and beer at Karl Strauss brewery and watched UFC Saturday night. Sunday we went for an hour long hike with our dog and then had Chipotle (sat outside with our pup!).  And we watched a lot of the Olympics! I've been recording it all (minus basketball and tennis but husband requested I do record some basketball so I will) and then playing catch up. I love the Olympics though! It's amazing to watch top athletes do what they do best as well as see countries come together.  Obviously the Olympics are competitive but generally I feel like it brings people together rather than pushes them apart. I love seeing countries cheer for another country's star or for "rivals" to hug each other no matter who won.

I wore Zoya "Arizona" on its own and oh man, I love this orange so much. It's so wearable. It's bright but not neon or very dark. I'd say it's like an opaque jelly. It goes on like a creme but it has a very jelly like look to it.  Application was great and so was wear time. For an accent nail I used Color Club "Covered in Diamonds".


Can you tell that my cuticles have improved? I'll do a post on that (and general nail care) soon!


Here's an outfit from last week. The top is actually a dress but it's too short. I keep meaning to separate it into a crop top and mini skirt but haven't gotten around to it yet. haha Typical.


 My camera sucks. I hope to get a new one within the next few months.

I'm looking forward today. Pho and shopping with two girl friends! Hoping I can score some Fall appropriate goods at H&M!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...