Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Basic Lasers

Now that's a random title.

Just a simple, basic outfit. The top is a bright coral neon but it's hard to tell here.  These shoes give me clown feet (hello size tens!) but I don't care. I mean, I'm not an awkward 14 year old still wishing she wasn't taller than the boys anymore.

 (pants + top Target, shoes Payless Shoe Source)

Color Club "Alias" is pretty awesome. It's purple with a flash of violet. Or maybe it's the other way around. haha Uhh...

I used striping tape to create the "laser" nails. I really liked it! I used China Glaze "Liquid Leather" but that wasn't very smart because it has a jelly finish. I have Wet n Wild "Black Creme" for small nail art but I guess I could use another option!

1 comments:

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...