Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Makeup Challenge: Inspiration


Do you remember way back in March when I mentioned this makeup challenge I'd come up with? Well, I've decided to finally do it! I'm going to start this weekend. If you'd like to join me and will be blogging  about it (Tumblr, Instagram, doesn't matter) let me know and I will link to your site!  It'll be fun.  Even if you don't feel you are particularly "good" at makeup, don't worry! This is just a fun way to try new looks and experiment a bit.

So here are the challenges:

Now let's get inspired....

keiko lynn



anatomy of beauty

beauties in bloom


killer colors










0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...