Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Bombshell in Denim


For a bombshell look I loosely followed this tutorial which is for Meghan Fox makeup. When I think of "bombshell", Victoria's Secret definitely comes to mind but I decided to go with a Meghan Fox look. I think she is sort of like an edgier bombshell! I did smokey golden brown eyes, some false lashes (which kept clumping so I didn't end up wearing them post-photos) and a "bitten" stained lip which I got by layering a glossy pencil over a lip balm/gloss.

Face:
Milani blush in Temptation
elf Studio Blush & Bronzer
elf Studio Conceal & Highlight
elf Studio Brow Kit

Eyes:
Ardell individual  lashes
elf Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Liner in Stash
elf Mineral Eyeshadow in Golden
theBalm Meet Matt(e) palette (for brown and beige)
elf Studio Palette in Cool (for gold shades and matte brown)

Lips:
Befine lip serum


Stumbled across these super stretchy and tight jeans (does that make them jeggings? They still look more like pants) at Old Navy recently, on clearance for $18. I'd been wanting some just like this, in this wash, so of course I haaad to buy them. haha I wore them to a friend's welcome home party (he was deployed to Afghanistan as a Marine) even though it was, like 90F out.

Funniest thing about these shoes is that men always compliment me on them. I even had some random guy say "I like your shoes" when I was out walking my dog one day.  I guess they like the sneaker look!  Normally it's women who compliment my shoes, not men.

(top + jeans Old Navy, shoes gojane.com, bird necklace Target, maple leaf necklace Etsy/gift)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...