Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Golden Maroon


I somehow missed posting this outfit and skipped the gold makeup challenge. Oops!

This is my attempt at looking Fall appropriate in 90F weather. haha



(dress+ hat Target)


I wear gold eyeshadow a lot so this is a pretty common look for me. And yes, I completely forgot to put mascara on my sad looking eyelashes. I don't remember what all I used here anymore but the eyeshadows are elf Mineral Eyeshadow in Golden and Natural along with some shades from the elf Eyeshadow Palette in Cool. I think I have Clinique "Beach Coral" on my lips.



1 comments:

  1. It is pretty hard to wear fall attire in such hot temperatures, but you are absolutely adorable, girl! Loving this look with the hat!! And your simplistic make-up! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...