Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fall Fingers


Definitely wearing more dark Fall shades on my nails now. It may be super hot out still but at least my nails can celebrate Fall!

This is two coats of Orly "Buried Alive". It's such a gorgeous brown! When the sun hits it, it's quite orange. I love it. Formula was really nice and easy to apply. I have a couple small chips after two days but nothing major and tip wear is very minimal.

 Here I added two coats of Nubar "2010". The flakies made me think of falling leaves!

 Yay jellies! Jelly sandwiches are so fun, I think. I did two coats of Zoya "Paloma", one coat of NYX "Gilded Glitter" and then another coat of "Paloma". So juicy and yummy looking. It gave the gold a great pink sheen.


 Butter London "All Hail the Queen". Coats. Great application and wear time. I'm pretty wowed by Butter London polishes so far! This is a pretty holo in the sun!



1 comments:

  1. I love the Butter London polish. It's nude, but not like typical nude.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...