Friday, October 19, 2012

Another Friday


 Not a lot of photos again this week. It's because my husband is hardly home and so I end up eating of leftovers and very simple meals!  He was home part of Sat/Sun though so that was nice! We ate at BJs again so I could have another pumpkin beer hehe It's so delicious!

 gf fruit crisp
 messy but delicious tacos. They've been a favourite of mine since I was a child!
 flatbread pizza
 BJs. I love the deep dish pizza vegetarian pizza without cheese and extra marinara to dip! Their crust is soo good! The gluten free one is also vegan but I just can't resist their deep dish.
 gf pasta with spinach, mushroom and hummus. So simple.
 This Trader Joes Papaya Mango Salsa is SO good.
Tried something new. Used tofu to do a "fried steak". I've never even had actual fried steak before. I'm not big on fried foods and eat them very very occasionally. It was good but I honestly think I would have enjoyed it even more if I had baked it. I topped it with some spicy bbq sauce.

My featured Vegan MoFo'er this week is... Vegan Eats and Treats!   Cute blog name, I think. I found this blog last year around this time. Vegan Eats and Treats is run by Amey but also sometimes features her husband and adorable pups! Oh and cute drawings. I can't forget the cute drawings.  You won't find a ton of recipes on this blog but I do get a lot of ideas and learn about new ingredients.  Here's just a sample of her MoFo posts.

 minestrone
 
Berry stuffed french toast pockets

powdered PB comparison

fattoush


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...