Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Boyfriend


I feel like my boyfriend jeans didn't used to get a ton of wear but now that they fit just the way I want them to, I find myself reaching for them a lot more! I really like the look of them with heels so I paired them with some suede wedges here. It's hard to see, I know.  This style of jean just makes me feel ultra casual...and kinda cool. hehe They don't show up on the blog that often because I tend to just throw them on before running errands, kinda last minute!

 (jeans Old Navy, scarf  + tshirt + shoes Target)

I'm reeally enjoying my shorter bangs now that I've gotten used to them!  I used dark brows and a rose shade for the eyeshadow. The lipstick is Milani Cafe Stop.




2 comments:

  1. I love boyfriend jeans and those look so great on you! Very cute outfit :) The makeup looks really pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's nice to see girls on their boyfriend's jeans. They will look cute and interesting in this kind of jeans. Seldom have I seen girls on that jeans and i think it best suits them.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...