Sunday, October 14, 2012

Halloween Challenge: 4, 5, 6


First up, Jack o'Lanterns! I used small balls to create this look. I did it first with polish and then covered it with the beads so that I had an outline to follow. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, even if it isn't perfect! The black is a franken and yes, it makes it look like the pumpkins are ni space hahah Not really intentional!


Next we have zombies. Well, I didn't actually do zombies. I was tempted, especially with Walking Dead being back on! (best show on tv!) But then I had this idea and I thought it was pretty funny so I went with it. It's the "rules" from Zombieland, another great zombie movie. hehe


This is, of course, bats! I kept this look pretty simple and actually wore it all Halloween. The bats are stamped using a Bundle Monster plate. The grey is Bettina "Sand Blast". The glitter is Wet n Wild "Diamond in the Rough" which always reminds me of diamonds in a cave so I thought it kinda worked with the bat theme.



1 comments:

  1. So cool ! I love nail art
    Xxo

    http://freedame-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...