Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Challenge 7. 8. 9. 10


Here are a few more Halloween Challenge looks. I'll have the final one up on Wednesday/Halloween!

For gradient I used China Glaze "Liquid Leather" and Sinful Colors "Call You Later".



These little witches make me giggle hehe The base is Zoya "Opal" over China Glaze "Liquid Leather". THen I just freehanded the moons and witches.


I started with a base of Julep "Elizabeth" and then did the graves using Bettina "Sand Blast" sponged with a mix of that and Essence "Five Pocket Grey".  Then I used Butter London Matte Finish Topcoat over just the graves.

 You might be wondering what the heck this has to do with trick or treating  besides being orange and black. haha Well, this polish is called "Trick or Treat"! It's made by Sparkles by Julie (on Etsy) and is one of the three mini bottles I recently (finally) purchased! I'm not entirely sure why it is named this, it doesn't even contain typical Halloween shades but it does remind me of candy.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...