Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Raggedy Ann


 On Facebook I wrote that I felt like Raggedy Ann in this picture haha My grandma had Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls in her place when I was growing up. They had shocking bright red hair. hehe I guess the colour combo makes me think of a doll!

I can't wait to wear this skirt with tights! But it was fun with ankle boots and socks. I'm over tank tops though! I mean, for Fall/Winter.

I've been wearing a lot of green eyeshadow since I dyed my hair. That shade just really pops. I also have green eyes, as you may have noticed haha I used my Coastal Scents eyeshadows for this look! Love them.

(boots Jeffrey Campbell, skirt + top Target, necklace Old Navy)

 Later I added OCC Lip Tar "Grandma" to my lips. These lip tars are for sure worth the hype!! They stay put so well and it feels like you aren't wearing anything. They aren't moisturizing on their own so sometimes I add a balm or something on top. I tend to get pretty dry lips, naturally. I really love orange lipsticks but it can be hard to find a great one... so I'm so glad I went with this shade! It cost me $6.50 using a gift card. They are $12 on Ebay, I believe.  I would honestly pay that much, they are worth it! They are $18 other places. A little goes a looong way. I use a pin sized amount and a brush to apply. Oh and they are vegan!  I also want Hush, Vintage, Trollop and a few others hehe You can even mix them to customize your own colours! Okay, done gushing.




1 comments:

  1. LOVE the red, it is such a great color for you! Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...