Tuesday, October 9, 2012

New Boots


Still not feeling 100%. I'm just so tired! It's hard to get anything done.  I got myself dressed and snapped a few pics yesterday. Not the best but hey. I got these boots from Target recently (online) and so far I'm really happy with them. Reviews said the ankles tends to get saggy so we'll see; hope not! The blouse is also new. I'm such a sucker for a sheer blouse and I love this colour. I think it'll look especially nice with red hair hehe  The nude tank (yeah that's not my stomach) really wasn't peeking out in person but it shows here because of the low angle of the camera.

It was really too hot for this outfit though. I'm tired of this weather. Sooo ready for it to get down to 70F and lower. Next week it is supposed to be in the 80's though.  :(

(boots + shirt Target, jeans Old Navy)


2 comments:

  1. Pretty! This was a really wоnderful poѕt. Thanks for ѕuрplуing this informatіon.
    Also visit my homepage ... buddiesmatch.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...