Sunday, November 11, 2012

Glitter


 I'm so happy to finally have my hands on a glitter like this! It's Sparkles by Julie "Stripes N Dots", you can find it on Etsy. That's a mini bottle. The base polish is OPI "Jade is the New Black".  "Stripes N Dots" wasn't too hard to apply, what you see is two coats. I did find some of the bar pieces weren't flying flat though. So either you have to make sure to press them down when applying them or avoid any clumping.


 This is one of the glitters that came in a Halloween set from Rite Aid. I don't gravitate towards this style of glitter but this one is quite pretty. I love how sparkly and princess-like it is. I did two coats over China Glaze "Fast Track".


Another jelly sandwich! Also another glitter from the Rite Aid Halloween set. Sorry, they don't have names. This one has blue and purple glitter. I layered it with Zoya "Paloma".  Not sure why these pictures are blurry and I didn't notice until it was too late. This mani was a lot prettier in person. It was super shiny and eye catching.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...