Monday, November 26, 2012

Long Weekend



  1.  I've started doing lots of DIY projects. I'm making pretty much everyone's Christmas gifts this year besides my husband. He rarely buys himself anything so I want to spoil him a little bit. I love crafting though! Above are chalkboard frames.
  2. Finally got to wear my giant Old Navy scarf. So cozy.
  3. Spent some time at the dog beach this weekend. Its about 35min away but it's so great. I wish we went more often. Our pup especially loves it, of course!
  4. Lunch at BJs after some apartment hunting. Veggie pizza without cheese + Porter beer because they were out of the pumpkin. sadface.
  5. Ate lots of Thanksgiving dinner leftovers
  6. and even more pie leftovers!
  7. Bedazzled my phone haha So far they have stayed put. I used clear polish for it all except the flower I used crazy glue.
  8. Peach pancakes topped with fruit and coconut. It was an indulgent weekend.
  9. Thanksgiving Day walk.
I hope you all had a great long weekeend! It was sure nice to have more time with my husband than usual. I can't wait for his almost three week long Christmas vacation! We attempted to see Skyfall but that didn't work out, watched a crazy amount of Parks & Recreation (and laughed our butts off), stuffed our faces, talked about working out but didn't do it, and watched some movies (The Switch, Prometheus & A Friend at the End of the World).

1 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really great weekend! I'm going to give away a lot of baked treats as gifts this year. Looks like you had some pretty great meals too and your phone case is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...