Sunday, November 4, 2012

Non Halloween Manicures


Okay, these aren't all from last week but instead are manis I wore inbetween doing  the Halloween nail challenge since I didn't always want to wear those out.  

First up is my current mani. This is a base of Julep "Kate" topped with  Sparkles by Julie "Graffiti" and a no name polish I just got at Rite Aid today. It's the orange/black glitter you see below. I got the pack for under $3 today because it was Halloween clearance!



 Just a simple stamping mani I wore a while back. The base is Icing "Glamorous" and I stamped using.... I forget. haha

 I wore this after Halloween. I recently picked up this polish at Forever 21. I don't think it has a name but it has shard glitter/flakies and reminds me of Mardis Gras. I did a jelly sandwich using Zoya "Frida". "Frida" had reeeally good wear time. I wore it Thurs-Sun (today) and had no chips or any tip wear!


 This is a magnetic polish. I'm still getting the hang of them. This is Nabi "Wine". I got it off of Copious using credits.



Well, I'm off to watch my favourite show... Walking Dead! I hope you all had a great weekend. My husband was home this time so I reeeally enjoyed having him around. :)

1 comments:

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...