Monday, November 5, 2012

Stripes


These pictures feel so old now! I guess it was a few weeks ago. Today it's 80F out so it's weird to look at these pictures from colder weather.  It will cool back down later this week though. 

This top is somewhere inbetween being a sweater and just a top. It's so soft and comfortable though, I love it. I scooped it up when it was on sale for $8 but you can still get it at Old Navy at full price.


(shoes gojane.com, pants Walmart, blazer + necklace Burlington Coat Factory, top + hat Old Navy)

I loved this bold green eyeshadow look. I used the Coastal Scent 88 Original palette.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...