Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Outfit Collages


I didn't manage to get many full shots of these two outfits so I just made these simple collages. They were both outfits that I really liked though. The polka dot pants look like they fit me horribly in that one picture... I swear they don't! They stretch out and get a bit big in the hips though, don't you hate that? I have that problem a lot.

 (blouse H&M, cardigan + shoes + pants Target)

(scarf Le Chateau/gfit, boots gojane.com, tights + skirt + sweater Target)

I did a pink, silver and black look on my eyes using some Coastal Scents samples I have. 


 And because I'm a sucker for an infographic and Black Friday is coming up...

womenspersonalfinance net black friday infographic v2 Womens Black Friday Infographic

Source: WomensPersonalFinance.net

Are you shopping this Friday? I'm opting out this year. I did pick up a couple things during Targets pre-sale though, like the camera I mentioned the other day. I'm making all my Christmas gifts (besides some for the husband) this year so the only shopping I should really be doing is for supplies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...