Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sweater Addiction


 I can't stop buying sweaters! Actually, two isn't bad. There was a third but I returned it. I found some pretty good deals lately. I still want some rain boots, a new jacket/coat with a hood... but I'm trying not to buy myself much at all until Christmas.




Women's Softest Printed-Crew Sweaters

Forever 21 top $20 (similar)
Forever 21 nail polish $2.50 in store
Forever 21 necklace $8.80
Old navy scarf $10 on sale (currently $14 + 30% off online)
Old Navy tshirt $8 on sale previously
Old Navy sweater $6 after $10 off coupon (currently $24.97 + 30% off online)
Old Navy sweater $29.94 + 25% off (currently 30% off online!)
Target pants $16 clearance in store now
Target belts $3.48 clearance in store now

1 comments:

  1. Awesome collection.. Loved it..! I am too busy collecting men's collection for winters...!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...