Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Peep Show (G rated)


I hope you all had a nice long weekend. :) It was nice to have my husband home for an extra night. He went back to work last night so he's gone again until Friday. Sometimes I get into sort of a lazy routine when he is gone Mon-Fri but I'm trying to work on keeping busier and being more productive.  Christmas is coming and I have lots of gifts to make! I made a list of the supplies I need so I can start shopping for them. I figure I should be doing one project a week from now until Christmas.

I was happy to finally find a longer draped tshirt I could throw on over leggings. I don't mind my butt showing a bit in leggings but I like it to be at least 3/4 of the way covered haha Leggings are not pants. Pants need pockets and/or a zipper (or something) in front, in my mind. Anyway, you can grab the top at Old Navy right now (can't find it online but in stores for sure). It was on sale for $8 when I bought it two weeks ago and then last week it was only $5! So, if you prefer a deal, don't pay full price for it. Then again, you never really need to pay full price at Old Navy; there are always sales/coupons/deals.

Do you like the ankle peep show? I have come to terms with many pants being a bit short on my 5'10" frame. I always see cropped pants with ankle boots in magazines so I decided to give it a try. I actually really liked it!

 (leggings Sears, top Old Navy, shoes target, necklace Premier Designs)

 A smokey smudged cat eye. I think I used my MAC Fluidline. Too bad MAC isn't cruelty free, the Fluidline is so amazing. I have some ELF ones that I like and for the price you can't go wrong but the Fluidline is the best. Mine was a Christmas gift at some point.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...